Published by Bloomsbury Spark Genres: New Adult, Romance
Buy on Amazon•B&N•iBooks•KOBO•Smashwords
When I first met him I resisted.
Like any forbidden love, I told myself he was a crush, and it would pass.
That was a lie. It never faded.
And I never expected he would fall for me just as hard.
There were so many reasons that should have kept us apart, least of all, the decade that separated us.
Growing up in New York City, I learned early on that love is a double-edged sword.
Love broke up my parents, love took away my friends, and love -- the big, intense, never-been-like-this-before love -- landed me in therapy.
Now I'm heading to college, and it's time to give love a clean slate again. But, can I really start over when he's still in my life?
Because the one man I've always wanted, is also the only guy I absolutely can't have…
And he wants me just as fiercely.
Can I settle for anything less than the love of my life?
To celebrate the release of Lauren Blakely’s 21 Stolen Kisses, I’ve got a giveaway for you as well as the 21 best places for kisses straight from Lauren herself!
21 BEST PLACES FOR STOLEN KISSES
1. Anywhere in Paris
2. A cobblestoned street in Paris glistening with rain
3. The back of your neck
4. A town car as the glass divider rolls up
5. A darkened theater as you hold hands
6. Back stage
7. The dance floor of a nightclub on a sultry summer night
8. At midnight as ocean waves gently lap the shore
9. Under the sun, shining brightly that warms your shoulders as the kiss curls your toes and makes your belly flip
10. The fountains at Lincoln Center
11. At a train station as one of you boards, but the other can’t let you go
12. The hollow of your throat
13. Anywhere in Italy
14. At your favorite diner after a chocolate milkshake, the taste still on your lips
15. A gleaming glass-paneled elevator that shoots you sky high in a swank hotel, and everyone can see, but you feel all alone with the one you’re kissing
16. A quiet old library, in a quiet stack, pressed against the spines of your favorite books
17. At the blackjack table in Vegas as you win
18. A lush garden, overrun with flowers that shield you from prying eyes
19. The bed of the one you love
20. On a secluded path in the woods, under the canopy of trees
21. In the dressing room at a posh boutique
Don’t miss the other feature posts!
Feature Posts Schedule:
May 27-True Story Book Blog
May 27-Holly’s Red Hot Reviews
May 28–I Read Indie
May 29–Natasha is a Book Junkie
May 29–Three Chicks & Their Books
May 30–Two Book Pushers
May 31–The Book Enthusiast
May 31–Shayna Renee’s Spicy Reads
June 1–Nose Stuck in a Book
June 2–Schmexy Girl Book Blog