by Kristen Proby
on January 27th 2015
Published by Simon and Schuster Genres: Contemporary, Fiction, General, Romance, Suspense, Thrillers, Western
Buy on Amazon•B&N•iBooks•KOBO•Smashwords•Books-A-Million•IndieBound
From New York Times bestselling author Kristen Proby comes the third romance in the Love Under the Big Sky series, featuring a veteran struggling with PTSD and the one woman who can help him recover—and learn to love again.Jillian thought she was a city girl through and through; the fast cars, high fashion, and glamour—she loves it all. But when her ex tells her he’s having a baby with his new wife (after Jillian struggled for years to get pregnant), she hightails it back to Montana to cry on the shoulder of her best friend, Cara. But in truth, Jillian would rather be comforted by someone else…specifically Zack, Cara’s brother-in-law. Zack is a veteran of the Iraq War who came back to the family ranch to raise his preteen son after the boy’s mother took off. He’s struggling to re-establish a relationship with his son, and warding off the demons of PTSD, which still haunt him. The last thing he needs is bold, brassy Jillian…but why can’t he keep his hands off her?
I received this book from the author/publisher in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.
Today I’m celebrating the upcoming release of Kristen Proby’s Falling For Jillian! This is the third book in Kristen’s Love Under The Big Sky Series and will release on January 27th!
Soooooo to celebrate today, I’ve got a little Q&A with Kristen, a giveaway for you, and you can check out my thoughts on Falling For Jillian
Would You Rather with Kristen
Would You Rather with Kristen Proby
1. Would you rather give up drinking wine or buying shoes? Oh God, you’re mean. Umm… I’d give up wine before shoes.
2. Would you rather be a main character in a romance, or action novel? Romance, all the way.
3. Would you rather be able to change the past, or control the future? Neither.
4. Would you rather give up watching the Fifty Shades elevator clip, or never get to see the entire movie? Ever! I’d give up the elevator clip, and watch the whole movie over and over.
5. Would you rather never write again or read again? I’d give up reading over writing.
6. Would you rather to teach a sexy time how-to class to senior citizens or high school seniors? Senior Citizens… I might learn something!
7. Would you rather live in a world with no problems or live a life of fame and fortune? No problems, please.
8. Would you rather be able to fly or read minds? Read minds.
9. Would you rather be Bella or Katniss? Anna *evil grin* <– Someone call Christian for her! lol!
10. Would you rather share Adam Levine with me or never get to have him at all? I’ll totally share him with you. 🙂
First things first…Zack is mine. And I’m not sharing. He’s on my top 3 list of Proby men that I’m marrying and having little fictional book babies with.
He’s alpha ✔ broken ✔ and has a heart of gold ✔
We’ll be registering at Target; feel free to send gifts lol.
In my opinion, Kristen has a true talent when it comes to writing. I’ve read every book she’s written and I still can’t get enough. I love that while I can depend on her to always give me alpha’s that I want to climb like a tree and females that I want to be, or be friends with, their stories and personalities are always uniquely their own.
I’ve been excited for Falling For Jillian since Loving Cara. After sensing the chemistry/slight hostility between these two in the previous books I knew they’d be entertaining! They didn’t disappoint. Together they were fun, easy going and relaxed. With each other they found an easiness they never quite seemed to find with their previous spouses. They had their rocky moments and faced demons that haunted them, but, lucky for them they had an amazing family surrounding them and pulled for them, and at times, pulled their heads out of their butts when they were being stubborn. I have to say, some of my favorite scenes involved Zack’s son, Seth. I loved seeing Jillian with him! She was absolutely amazing to him and seeing their interactions made me want to cry big fat happy tears. We knew Seth’s biological mother was absolutely neglectful and treated him HORRENDOUSLY, so to see Jillian treat this awesome kid the way a mother should treat him, made me happy for him. Best of all, Jillian treated him the way she did because she wanted to, it wasn’t just an act to get to his dad. I loved seeing the three of them together *happy sigh*
Just go, go one click this so you have it waiting for you on Tuesday!
Comment below with your favorite Proby man (and valid email address so I can contact you) and one random winner US/Canadian residents only will win a signed paperback copy of Falling For Jillian!